- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Flutes Dolce Series Professional Flute
B Foot, Offset G with Split E
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #466907 000907000 466907000907000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built on the same mold as the Elegante Series, the Pearl Dolce Series Professional Flutes show Pearl's continued commitment to accuracy of pitch and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Built on the same mold as the Elegante Series, the Pearl Dolce Series Professional Flutes show Pearl's continued commitment to accuracy of pitch and flexible articulation. The Pearl Dolce Series Professional Flutes are unique in that they are completely handcrafted yet feature a silver clad body to keep the price low.
- Silver clad body & foot
- Sterling silver head
- Silver clad, open hole keys with French pointed arms
- Drawn tone holes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.