- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Flutes PFP-165 Grenaditte Piccolo with Grenadilla Headjoint
- Write a Review
- H71491 000000000 H71491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The remarkable PFP-165E Piccolo is the culmination of years of exploration and research into the creation of a totally new material - grenaditte. Pre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative instrument made from Grenaditte.
The remarkable PFP-165E Piccolo is the culmination of years of exploration and research into the creation of a totally new material - grenaditte. Precise pitch, an exquisite tonal center and a spacious dynamic range are all to be found within this new, innovative instrument. Grenaditte is impervious to temperature fluctuations, ensuring Pearl's remarkable performance anywhere. In line with the entire Pearl flutes range, the PFP-165E is manufactured with Pearl's world renowned Pinless mechanism on its silver-plated keys as standard and is the only piccolo on the market to feature this innovation. If all of these were not sufficient, the Pearl piccolo includes French pointed arms, a bulb design headjoint with a high wave, and a Split-E mechanism. The French style case and fleece lined cover are supplied with cleaning rod, gauze, polishing cloth and cork grease.
- Silver-plated split-E mechanism
- Conical bore
- Grenaditte body
- Grenadilla wood headjoint
- High wave bulb style head
- Silver-plated keys
- Synthetic OmniPads
- French Style case with cover
- Includes cleaning rod, gauze, polishing cloth, and cork grease.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.