- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Powell-Sonare 505 Sonare Series Flute
B Foot / Open Hole / Inline G
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70499 000003000 H70499000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonare 505 is perfect for students and teachers. It features a sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoint made in Boston. The keys feature point...Click To Read More About This Product
Sonare's best value.
The Sonare 505 is perfect for students and teachers. It features a sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoint made in Boston. The keys feature pointed arms. In order to help keep these amazing features available at an affordable price, these flutes utilize a silver-plated body, foot and keys.
- Level: Intermediate
- Headjoint: Sterling Silver, Powell Signature
- Body and Foot Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Style: French style (open hole)
- Foot Style: B-foot or C-foot
- Arms: French pointed
- Includes case and cleaning materials
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.