- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Powell-Sonare 601 Sonare Series Flute
C Foot / Open Hole / Offset G / Split E
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70498 000002000 H70498000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonare 601 flutes are an excellent value in professional flutes. They feature handmade, sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoints made in Bost...Click To Read More About This Product
The Sonare 601 flutes are an excellent value in professional flutes. They feature handmade, sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoints made in Boston as well as sterling silver bodies also made in the USA, by Powell, with the Modern Powell Scale. These flutes utilize Elgiloy steel alloy springs with silver-plated keys and Y-arms. These flutes are sure to become a mainstay in the flute community for years to come.
- Sterling silver Powell Signature headjoint
- Sterling silver body and B Foot
- Silver plated French style keys
- Elgiloy steel alloy springs
- Includes: Case / cleaning rod / care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.