- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDA-XG 404 Professional Alto Saxophone
Black Onyx Body with Silver Bell and Gold Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49836 000001000 J49836000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SDA-XG 404 Professional Alto Saxophone from Sax Dakota is part of their XG Series of Alto saxophones. it features a Metallic Black Onyx Bod...Click To Read More About This Product
With a metallic black onyx body.
The SDA-XG 404 Professional Alto Saxophone from Sax Dakota is part of their XG Series of Alto saxophones. it features a Metallic Black Onyx Body, Silver plated bell, bow, neck and 18 Carat Gold Plated keys, key cups and trim. Bell size 5.32”
- Double arms on Low C/B/Bb keys
- All long hinge rods are stainless steel
- Black oxide tempered springs
- Exclusive “low profile” key cups
- Pisoni Pro thin Italian pads with metal resonators
- High F#/front F keys
- 77% copper content brass alloy
- Large Bell: 5.32” with graduated bell taper beginning at bottom bow
- Elaborate hand engraving on neck and bell
- Select Mother of Pearl Abalone key pearls
- Double handle tweed wood case with plush interior blanket
Move up with the right alto. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.