- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer AS42 Professional Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H91539
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Selmer AS42 is a first ever collaboration between Henri Selmer Paris and Selmer USA on an entry-level professional saxophone. Featuring a genuine...Click To Read More About This Product
Step-up alto from a top manufacturer.
The Selmer AS42 is a first ever collaboration between Henri Selmer Paris and Selmer USA on an entry-level professional saxophone. Featuring a genuine Henri Selmer Paris neck custom designed for this horn, along with the exclusive AM42 Selmer Paris mouthpiece made especially for this saxophone. The AS42 is a very responsive saxophone that plays remarkably well in classical and jazz situations. Complemented with a BAM case and featuring a beautiful hand engraved pattern, the AS42 is as beautiful to look at as it is to play. Blue steel springs insure a quick response while the fully ribbed construction and metal resonators guarantee a wide dynamic range and exceptional projection. The AS42 is the only saxophone in its price range that can boast an authentic Henri Selmer Paris neck and mouthpiece.
- Henri Selmer Paris neck
- Henri Selmer Paris mouthpiece
- Ribbed construction
- High F# key
- Multiple adjusting screws
- Rocking table mechanism
- Blue steel springs
- Treated leather pads with metal resonators
- BAM case
- Hand engraved clear lacquered brass
Order today and propel your playing to a new level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.