Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Selmer Paris Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone 64JGP - Gold Platedtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 64JGP - Gold Plated
Selmer Paris Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone 64JGP - Gold Plated$24,359.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A quick, fluid, tenor with elegant embellishments.
The Super Action 80 Series saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series' superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
1885-2010 Selmer celebrates its Jubilee!
125 years of experience have enabled Selmer Paris to create the acoustic and aesthetic alchemy of the saxophone and become the main architect of its evolution. With the jubilee celebration saxophones, Selmer lays the foundation for a new visual identity of the instrument, while keeping intact its sound conception and the creativity of its ergonomics.
In keeping with the French jeweler's tradition, the new engraving is thinner
thanks to an new outline technique, comes to decorate the bell and the bow, doubled on the bell-to-bow ring by the original signature of the Founder, Henri Selmer. A new lacquer optimizes the quality of the play of light through shades of "gold" tone in the instrument's reflection.
The neck key is redesigned through a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines, thus becoming more elegant. In order to fulfill this new visual balance, the geometry of the "S" neck is imperceptibly modernized on a deep blue background even more recognizable.
The new "S125" Anniversary mouthpiece gives a final touch to the aesthetic dynamics of the instrument, including a brass ring that optimizes the acoustic resonance potential of the instrument.
- A redesigned octave neck key has a lighter mechanism and subtly thinner outlines
- The S125 Anniversary mouthpiece has a square tone chamber and an arch shaped bore for dynamic aesthetics and an optimized acoustic resonance
- Gold tone lacquer offers more warmth and presence
- A new style of outline engraving highlights a thinner, more elegant and elaborate design from the bell to the bow, with Henri Selmer's signature on the connecting ring.
- The bow-to-bow ring displays the original signature of Henri Selmer
- 100% French manufactured
- The included accessory kit features the latest Selmer Paris top-of-the-range accessory line including strap, swab, cloth, and cork grease
Order the professional's choice with elegant appointments!
Series III Model 64 Jubilee Edition Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Model: Jubilee Series III Model 64 tenor saxophone
- Acoustics: Series III body style
- Neck: Series III bore
- Range: high F# key
- Construction: mini-ribs
- Brass: brass alloy
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body anddirectly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: S125 Anniversary
- Table (opening/length): 1.80mm/25mm (0.070"/ 0.98")
- Front F Key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators - projection
- Finish options: honey gold lacquer (64J, matte lacquer (64JM), black lacquer (64JBL), silver-plated (64JS), gold-plated (64JGP), sterling silver (64JA)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.