- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer SBS280R La Voix II Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #463727 000420000 463727000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Selmer La Voix II baritone sax is capturing the interest of today's upcoming artists and delivering a modern French sound at an exceptional price...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outstanding Selmer performance-all horn, no hype.
The Selmer La Voix II baritone sax is capturing the interest of today's upcoming artists and delivering a modern French sound at an exceptional price. This instrument incorporates all the right features, resulting in an instrument that is lighter in weight and delivers all the performance demanded by today's top players.
The acoustic response of the Selmer LaVoix II baritone saxophone is quick and fluid through all registers and the neck is designed to have light resistance-a combination players like and teachers also prefer for embouchure and air stream development. Key design is compact with professional spring tension for quicker facility. Other features include a traditional bell flare, high F#, mini-rib construction, multiple adjusting screws, and treated leather pads. A clear lacquer finish over rose brass gives it a warm timbre. Also features fine body and bell engraving. Comes with a Selmer USA mouthpiece and a lightweight case.
- 'Rose brass with clear lacquer finish
- Compact, professional key design
- Traditional bell flare
- High F#
- Mini-rib construction
- Multiple adjusting screws
- Treated leather pads
- Engraved body and bell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear