Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sugal Super Classic II 360 TAM Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece 7*true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Great for pop, contemporary rock and straight-ahead jazz.
This is a precision machined metal, 18kt Heavy Gold Plated alto mouthpiece for players seeking to project a dynamic sound.
The Super Classic 360 TAM is designed via a new technologically known as TAM and is built around advanced molding that allows for an advanced rapid prototyping process that delivers a fine crisp smooth surface finish, outstanding resonance with close tolerances. The Super Classic 360 TAM utilizes Sugal’s proprietary copper metal formulation (94% pure copper body) to resonate without sounding gritty or nasal.
Although the technology used to create the mouthpiece is dramatically different than CNC machining, the results are incredible. Using this less expensive manufacturing process, this model is perfectly suited for all levels of musicianship at unusually competitive pricing.
Sugal now laser enhances the side, tip rails and body of all his mouthpieces. The Sugal Super Classic II 360 TAM also features the famous parallel refined mini–tracks allowing the metal to breathe or expand for spot on intonation and maximum resonation.
The Sugal Super Classic II 360 TAM mouthpiece has a rich, bright, powerful, centered sound with lots of bite when called upon. It also features a medium to large chamber with a machined raised roll-over snow-hill styled baffle allowing for a solid full-bodied focused cutting centered sound. Aspiring musicians, young and old, will find this mouthpiece to be totally free blowing.
Reminiscent of a Cannonball Gerald Albright alto sound, the Super Classic II 360 TAM has an ease of playability and attains the altissimo register with ease. Players will find that the overall dynamics and blend of our preparatory natural copper material eliminates that brittle, nasal resonance found in competitive models while at the same time retains a very accurate and controlled intonation.
The “Super Classic II 360 (TAM) is ideal for todays’ all around jazz musician, Fusion as well as the contemporary jazz stylist musician who is seeking to “cut through” “stand out” in just about any venue.
- Huge centered sound with spot on Intonation
- Easy of play, articulation is spontaneous
- Body along with the side rails and tip rails are laser treated
- Huge easily controlled altissimo “popping” sound
- A bright powerful centered sound allows for lots of "bite"
- Spot on intonation
- Features Sugal’s famous rolled over easy flow air styled ‘snow-hill” “mini-track” line baffle
- Parallel “refined “mini-tracks” allow the metal to breath (resonate)
- All gold plated mouthpieces are 18kt (HGE) Heavy Gold Electroplated -14kt, 18kt and 24kt is only a color or shade of gold. Actual gold plating is measured in the amounts of “mils” that are put on the mouthpiece
- The norm or “standard” for gold plated mouthpieces in the industry is 25 mils. While most other makers do not come close to reaching the “standard” all our gold plated “HGE “ mouthpieces exceed the norm or “standard”
- Meticulously hand finished and play tested by master artisan G.Sugal
Get the best mouthpiece you can. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.