- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tiery English horn
- Write a Review
- L30261 000000000 L30261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tiery English horn is both uncomplicated and reliable. The placement of the notes A and B is straightforward and clear. The undercutting of the t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for students in secondary school through University.
The Tiery English horn is both uncomplicated and reliable. The placement of the notes A and B is straightforward and clear. The undercutting of the third tone hole on the upper joint is cut so that the pitch on the second octave A is eased without affecting the stability of the first octave A. With a homogeneous timbre and scale, it is perfect for students in secondary school through University.
- Grenadilla wood body
- Silver plated keys and posts
- Silver plated S bocal
- Silver plated H bocal
- Double tenon ring
- Long F# plate
Get a horn that'll take you all way. Order today.
- Conservatory system
- Lowest note: B
- F key for left hand
- Eb key for the left and right hand
- Ab key for the left and right hand
- 3rd octave key
- Forked F vent
- Articulated B-C# mechanism
- Gillet key
- Ab-Bb key
- Split ring D key
- Tuning for the opening of the C low key
- Tuning for the opening of the C# medium key
- D&C# trill keys
- Cork pads on all keys with the exception of leather pads on the low Bb, B and C.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.