- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Professional 697H Series Flute Inline G
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49775 000000000 L49775000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This intermediate professional flute features a sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint, along with nickel silver keywork. Inheriting the many ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sterling silver head joint, body and footjoint.
This intermediate professional flute features a sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint, along with nickel silver keywork. Inheriting the many merits of top-of-the-line Yamaha handmade flutes, these models offer rich, nuanced tonality over a wide dynamic range. The 600 series combine the brilliance of nickel silver with the characteristic mellow timbres of sterling silver, and comes with a hand-finished headjoint based on the Type A headjoints supplied with the 800 and 900 series handmade flutes. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments. This model comes with a B footjoint, case and case bag.
- Based on the Handmade Flute’s Type A design, which offers a wider expressive range, the hand-finished headjoint on Yamaha professional flutes additionally offers easier response and excellent balance over the instrument’s entire range
- Straubinger Phoenix™ Pads allow the player to play with a softer touch while providing a more precise and consistent seal, superior response, wide dynamic range and longer life in regards to adjustment
- 0.43mm wall thickness is now a standard feature on 600 and 700 series flutes—combined with the new hand-finished headjoint and the Straubinger Phoenix™ Pads, the increased wall thickness provides excellent balance, and a warm, beautiful sound
- Utilizes the “pinless left-hand key system,” the ideal configuration for handmade flutes. This improves high F-F# key operation, and because there are no pins, maintenance is easier
- The headjoint, body and footjoint are heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance
- Keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch
- Key shapes have been so exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed that the flute will almost ‘disappear’ in your hands
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes
Magnificent professional flute.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.