- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YAS-62III Professional Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H93184 000002000 H93184000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior q...Click To Read More About This Product
Improvement on a classic.
A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior quality and durability at an affordable price. Introduced in 1979, the YAS-62 and YTS-62 saxophones withstand the tests of time and competition and have been in a continual state of improvement since the launch of the YAS-61 in 1969. The new YAS-62III carries the tradition of excellence forward while introducing further refinements to the already sound design of the 62.
The new 62 neck's slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control relative to its predecessor. The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core. The engraving is now more elaborate with finer detail, an improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument, and the instrument now comes with a semi-hard case that offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport.
- Free blowing
- Redesigned for fast response
- Beautiful tone
- Nice case included
Order today and experience the Yamaha attention to detail.
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, Front F
- Key buttons material: Polyester
- Bell Decoration: Hand-engraved
- Thumb hook: Adjustable
- Key: Eb
- Included Accessories: Mouthpiece AS4C
- Case ASC-600E
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.