- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YCL-622II Low C Professional Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461378 000000000 461378000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YCL-622II is a professional level bass clarinet in the key of Bb. It features Boehm fingering, a 2-piece grenadilla wood body, and a silve...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional bass clarinet with range to low C.
The Yamaha YCL-622II is a professional level bass clarinet in the key of Bb. It features Boehm fingering, a 2-piece grenadilla wood body, and a silverplated bell, neckpipe, and keys. Its range to low C, and comes with a floor peg. Includes case and mouthpiece.
- Key of Bb
- 2-piece grenadilla wood body
- Silverplated bell, neckpipe, and keys
- Floor peg
- Range to low C
Order when you are ready for a pro instrument. Now would be good.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.