- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTS-62III Professional Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H93187 000002000 H93187000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior q...Click To Read More About This Product
Revamped workhorse tenor sax.
A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior quality and durability at an affordable price.. Introduced in 1979, the YAS-62 and YTS-62 saxophones withstand the tests of time and competition and have been in a continual state of improvement since the launch of the YAS-61 in 1969. The Yamaha YTS-62III perpetuates this tradition of affordable excellence with new features and pricing.
New features include:
New 62 Style Neck - A slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control. The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core.
New Engraving - More elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty.
Improved Low B-C# connection - An improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument.
Backpack-style Case - Semi-hard case offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport.
Order today for the best 62 ever.
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, Front F
- Key buttons material: Polyester
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Thumb hook: Adjustable
- Key: Bb
- Included Accessories: Mouthpiece TS4C, Case TSC-600E
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.