- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTS-875EX Custom Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #469061 000420000 469061000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Bb. French brass body, bell, and neck; handmade G3 neck, yellow brass keys; mother of pearl key buttons; drawn tone holes; Front F and high F#...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of Bb. French brass body, bell, and neck; handmade G3 neck, yellow brass keys; mother of pearl key buttons; drawn tone holes; Front F and high F# keys; blue steel springs; waterproof leather and wool felt pads with plastic tone boosters; adjustable thumb hook; ribbed and flanged mounting; hand-engraved bell. Includes case.
Smaller C, C#, D & E tonehole diameters for better intonation
New smaller cup diameter for better response and resonance
Custom handmade G3 neck improves intonation
Improved key and hook placement for greater comfort
Redesigned left-hand pinky keys provide extraordinary comfort and quick response
Adjustable thumb rest
Refined key shape and dimension improve overall playability
To play it is to love it. Order the YTS-875EX today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.