- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yanagisawa AWO10 Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12184 000002000 J12184000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Yanagisawa's WO10 Series saxophone line, the AWO10 represents Yanagisawa "Elite" Models, true player's instruments that aRE the pinnacle of s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-of-the-line Yanagisawa quality.
Part of Yanagisawa's WO10 Series saxophone line, the AWO10 represents Yanagisawa "Elite" Models, true player's instruments that aRE the pinnacle of saxophone craftmanship, delivering a moderate level of resistance, the accomplished player can discover a truly effortless tone with unrivaled depth and flexibility, and a genuinely unparalled freedom of expression.
Elite quality for the non-elitist. A great alto. Order today.
Range: Low Bb to High F#
Body: Silver-plated Brass
Bow: Silver-plated Brass
Bell: Silver-plated Brass
Keys: Lacquered brass
Neck: Silver-plated brass
Neck Type: Detachable neck
Case: Fabric covered, woodshell case with outer pocket and backstraps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.