- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ahead M2CX Street Drum Corps Marching Drum Sticks
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43471 000000000 L43471000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ahead M2CX Street Drum Corps Marching drum sticks are designed for drum corps and all styles of marching. They provide a longer reach, shorter co...Click To Read More About This Product
Style, comfort and durability for drum corps drummers.
The Ahead M2CX Street Drum Corps Marching drum sticks are designed for drum corps and all styles of marching. They provide a longer reach, shorter cover and longer taper that is less top-heavy. Perfect for traditional or matched grip.
- All new Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
- A longer cover designed for matched grip
- 50% less shock than wood drum sticks
- Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drum sticks
- 5% more rebound than wood drum sticks
- High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less that 1%
- Replaceable covers, tips and rings
- High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
- Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drum sticks and your gear
- Ergonomically tuned handles
- Sonically Tuned Quad Corking System
- Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
- Made in USA
Call or click to order today!
- LENGTH: 17.00"
- DIAMETER: 0.695"
- WALL THICKNESS: 0.040"
- WEIGHT: 88 grams
- TAPER: Long
- COVER: M2S
- TIP: M2TIP
- TIP TYPE: ST801
- TIP OPTIONS: XLTIP, M1T, M1TW, XLMB
- BLEND RING: RGBM