- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ 3-Pin Male XLR to 5-Pin Female XLR Turnaround
- Write a Review
- 331771 000000000 331771000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This turnaround connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner j...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Link your intelligent fixtures and controllers.
This turnaround connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
- Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about American DJ 3-Pin Male XLR to 5-Pin Female XLR Turnaround:
Purchased this item to replace one that I purchased before. This item worked flawlessly and it arrived quickly. No problems whatsoever. The connectors and cable are of good quality and it seems very thong and sturdy. Would definitely use this company again.