- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celestion G10 Vintage 60W, 10" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #660276 000000613 660276000000613
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 10" 60W ceramic magnet speaker has been voiced to produce the unmistakable Celestion vintage tones. Pushed hard it has plenty of growl and perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The little brother of the Vintage 30. Need we say more?
This 10" 60W ceramic magnet speaker has been voiced to produce the unmistakable Celestion vintage tones. Pushed hard it has plenty of growl and performs with very solid bass, muscular mids, and an extremely articulate top end. In addition, the G10 Vintage employs a 1.75" round copper voice coil, has a frequency range of 100-5500Hz, and sensitivity of 97dB (1W @ 1m). Golden sand finish.
The G10 Vintage is the natural evolution of the well-respected Vintage 10. Closer to the sound of the Vintage 30 than its predecessor, the G10 Vintage still maintains a distinctive tonal flavor of its own. All of these speakers use the same voice coil designs and similar ceramic magnet structures to achieve their familiar, hard-rocking Celestion sound.
- 10" 60W ceramic magnet speaker
- 1.75" round copper voice coil
- Frequency range of 100-5500Hz
- Sensitivity of 97dB (1W @ 1m)
- Golden sand finish
Upgrade your 2x10 or 4x10 and get that sought-after Vintage Celestion tone. Order now!
- Nominal diameter: 10", 254mm
- Power Rating: 60W
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 31 oz., 0.88kg
- Frequency range: 100-5500Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 115Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 7.47 ohms
- Mounting Information
- Diameter: 10.1", 256mm
- Overall depth: 4.1", 104mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.3", 134mm
- Cut-out diameter: 9.0", 229mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.2 x 0.3", 6 x 8mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 9.6", 245mm
- Unit weight: 5.3 lbs., 2.4kg