- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celestion G12 EVH Van Halen Signature Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #660101 000612000 660101000612000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These G12 replacement speakers drive the EVH 5150III amplifier to deliver ultimate Van Halen tone. They're the result of Edward Van Halen and Fender ...Click To Read More About This Product
The source of Eddie's sound.
These G12 replacement speakers drive the EVH 5150III amplifier to deliver ultimate Van Halen tone. They're the result of Edward Van Halen and Fender joining forces in an incredible collaboration.
Throughout his career, Eddie Van Halen has sought out original Celestion 20-watt Greenback speakers to load into his recording and performing rigs. So, when designing the EVH 5150III it was to Celestion that EVH and Fender turned in search of that vintage Greenback sound.
Celestion's Heritage Series G12 M speakers are a faithful reproduction of the original 1960s 20-watt Greenback and for EVH they provide the ideal solution. However-in order to give this speaker a look that is unmistakably EVH-a specially designed label, featuring the Van Halen logo and unique EVH striped design, along with a black-painted can that evokes the memory of the rare and much sought after Celestion "Blackback" speakers, were added.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 20W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms, 15 ohms
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75" (44.5mm)
- Voice coil material: Rounded copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35 oz. (0.99 kg)
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.57 ohms, 12.3. ohms
- Diameter: 12.2" (309mm)
- Overall depth: 5.1" (130mm)
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1" (283mm)
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", (7.9mm) diameter
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7" (297mm)
- Unit weight: 7.9 lbs. (3.6 kg)