- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 9000 Series Extended Footboard 2-leg Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25128 000000000 J25128000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Boasting extra-smooth action and high-grade build quality, the DW 9500 XF Hi-Hat was designed to povide superior playability and drummer friendly inn...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience hi-hat stands on a higher level.
Boasting extra-smooth action and high-grade build quality, the DW 9500 XF Hi-Hat was designed to povide superior playability and drummer friendly innovative features for all styles of music. The 9500XF Hi-Hat employs the 9500's chain-drive twin cam design with an extended footboard to match the 9000 Series XF Pedal footboards. This model features two double-braced legs.
Patented features also include the Lateral Cymbal Seat. A first in hi-hat design, this cymbal seat allow instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle. The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
At the base of the stand, a uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position, while a high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- Extended footboard
- Lateral Cymbal Seat
- Uni-body folding footboard
- Ball bearing hinge
- Locking clutch
- Plastic tube insulators
- Swivel legs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.