- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 9000 Series Extended Footboard 3-leg Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- J25140 000000000 J25140000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam (shown left) that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal mov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-featured, 3-legged hi-hat stand of DW quality.
DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam (shown left) that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature (also shown left) allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
Patented features also include the Lateral Cymbal Seat. A first in hi-hat design, this cymbal seat allow instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle. The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
At the base of the stand, a uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position, while a high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- Lateral Cymbal Seat
- Uni-body folding footboard
- Ball bearing hinge
- Locking clutch
- Plastic tube insulators
- Swivel legs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.