- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iLine Headphone/Speaker Splitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94721 000000000 H94721000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity...Click To Read More About This Product
1/8 (3.5mm) stereo male to 2 x 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo female.
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn't oxidize), high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation. This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
As the name implies, this one takes a single stereo pair from your device and makes two out of it. Use this on long road trips with your kids (if they like the same movie) or just to monitor new songs you've written on your iPhone. This is a very handy cable. It features one 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo male plug and two 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo female jacks. Length: 11.8" (30cm).
- 24K gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High-purity copper conductors for the best-quality signal transfer
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against EMI
- Made in Italy
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment
Never be without the right cable, order the iLine Headphone Splitter today.