- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg CA-50 Chromatic Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00027 000000000 L00027000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Long considered the standard in chromatic tuners, the Korg CA-50 offers simple and intuitive operation and a satisfying tuning experience for every i...Click To Read More About This Product
Get perfectly in tune quickly and easily with this updated take on a classic.
Long considered the standard in chromatic tuners, the Korg CA-50 offers simple and intuitive operation and a satisfying tuning experience for every instrumentalist. The LCD screen of the CA-50 has been enlarged to improve visibility, making it even easier to quickly and accurately check your tuning. The wide detection range of the CA-50 allows you to tune band or orchestral instruments of any pitch range using the high sensitivity built-in microphone, or by using the separately sold CM-200 contact microphone. The CA-50 also features a drastically improved battery life, allowing for 135 hours of use. Additional functions like memory backup and auto power-off make the CA-50 the most reliable and fully-featured compact tuner on the market.
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication
- A wide detection range supports tuning for any instrument
- Calibration function is provided; Marks provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Dramatic increase in battery life; Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided
- Sound Out mode is ideal for ear training; Stylish body design
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.