- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Armory Series H800 Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05175 000002000 J05175000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Armory Hi-Hat Stand is a workhouse that delivers solid performance and endless adjustability. The Tru-Direct-Pull Drive mechanism makes it feel l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Armory hardware is built for battle.
The Armory Hi-Hat Stand is a workhouse that delivers solid performance and endless adjustability. The Tru-Direct-Pull Drive mechanism makes it feel like your foot is directly connected with the hi-hat cymbals. The swivel double-braced tripod base with steel base-plate makes the stand solid on any playing surface. Available in black or chrome.
- Tru-Direct-Pull-Drive mechanism
- Double-braced tripod base
- Solid steel base
- Quick-release clutch cymbal lock
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.