- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage MS9701TB+ Heavy-Duty Tele-Boom Mic Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712797 000001000 712797000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The On-Stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tele-Boom Mic Stand has a 19-30" telescoping boom and an added safety stopper. Part of On-Stage Stands Pro-level Plati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A professional-grade, heavy-duty mic stand with a telescoping boom arm.
The On-Stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tele-Boom Mic Stand has a 19-30" telescoping boom and an added safety stopper. Part of On-Stage Stands Pro-level Platinum Series, the tele-boom stand is equipped with heavy die-cast leg housings, thick tubing, and premium threads.
An ergonomic center clutch grip coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft makes one-handed height adjustments easy. An all-metal boom clutch, zinc die-cast end caps, a steel boom, and a removable counterweight make the heavy-duty boom stand truly professional in quality. The stand'stelescoping boom arm provides the right boom length for any application.
- Telescoping boom length: 19-33"
- Premium, threaded boom arm ends
- Height adjustment provided by die-cast zinc clutch: 36"-64"
- Base spread: 24"
- Color: black powder coat
- Thick steel tubing
- Die-cast zinc clutch and leg housing
- Adjustable tension at leg housing
- Anti-rotating device on the lower shaft
- Heavy, removable counter weight
- Locking, Euro-style knobs
- Folding legs with plastic, non-slip rubber end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Manufacturer's model number: MS9701TB
- Weight: 7.35 lb.