- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Injection-Molded Single Cutaway ATA Guitar Flight Case
Condition 1 - Mint
- 712860 004000000 712860004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SKB is revolutionizing the instrument cases industry with the 3i-4214-56 injection-molded ATA flight guitar case that accommodates carved-top single ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed to fit Gibson Les Paul®, PRS Singlecut®, ESP Eclipse® among other carved-top single cutaway guitars.
SKB is revolutionizing the instrument cases industry with the 3i-4214-56 injection-molded ATA flight guitar case that accommodates carved-top single cutaway guitars and is another added size in SKB's 3i series of waterproof cases.
The SKB 3i Series of injection-molded, waterproof instrument cases are constructed of ultra-high-strength, polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, and submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The SKB 3i-4214-56 guitar case has a continuous molded-in hinge; patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks; four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion grip handles; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design. The plush interior of this hardshell guitar case provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Fits Gibson Les Paul, PRS Singlecut, ESP Eclipse among other carved-top single cutaway guitars
- Ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- Complete gasket seal makes the guitar case absolutely watertight (Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage: MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve & ingress protection rating: MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" TSA locking latch system
- Reinforced, locking loops for customer-supplied locks
- Rubber, over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient, quiet-glide wheels
- Lid depth: 1.5"
- Base depth: 4"
- Body length: 17-1/5" H
- Weight: 19.3 lb.
- Interior dimensions: 42" H x 9-3/4" W (upper bout), 13.1" W (upper bout) x 2.65" D
Call or click to order today.