- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co StageMASTER XLR Microphone Cable
- Write a Review
- Product H84145
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
StageMASTER Lo-Z Balanced Microphone cable XLR Male to XLR Female, low noise shielded twisted pair cable. Designed to be quiet, durable and dependabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A microphone cable road-tested and built for the stage.
StageMASTER Lo-Z Balanced Microphone cable XLR Male to XLR Female, low noise shielded twisted pair cable. Designed to be quiet, durable and dependable. Manufactured with top-quality XLR connectors and extremely low-noise twisted-pair wire for performance enhancement.
StageMASTER SMM Microphone cables are perfect for musicians on a budget.
Includes additional sets of colored rings for color coding purposes.
You can depend on StageMASTER SMM Microphone cables to perform night after night.
- Quiet and Durable 2-conductor Shielded Audio Cable
- Terminated with High Quality XLR Connectors for Years of Superior Performance and Maximum Value
- Individually Tested to Meet Performance and Quality Requirements
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Quality cable, faily priced. Order today.
- Wire: CS-MIC.K 2-Conductor, Shielded
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG, 20 mm2
- Stranding no. strands x AWG: 7 x 32, 7 x .254 mm2
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation: .013", .330 mm
- Insulation Material: Polypropylene
- Insulation Diameter: .050 ±.002", 1.27 ±.051 mm
- Nominal Lay Length pair: 1.75" Left Hand, 44.5 mm
- Filler: Jute as required
- Shield Material: Bare Annelsed Copper Serve
- Shield Coverage: 90%
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Jacket Color: Matte Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: .055", 1.40 mm
- Outer Diameter: .230 ±.005", 5.84 ±1.27 mm
- -Between paired conductors: 21 pf/ft, 69 pf/m
- -Between one of paired conductors and remaining conductor tied to shield: 37 pf/ft, 121 pf/m
- Calculated Impedance: 70 Î/kft, 230 Î/km
- Velocity Of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Conductor Resistance @20 ÌC: 24 Î/kft, 79 Î/km