Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pro Co StageMASTER XLR Microphone Cable 1 ft.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 1 ft.
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
A microphone cable road-tested and built for the stage.
StageMASTER SMM Microphone cables are perfect for musicians on a budget.
You can depend on StageMASTER SMM Microphone cables to perform night after night.
- Quiet and Durable 2-conductor Shielded Audio Cable
- Terminated with High Quality XLR Connectors for Years of Superior Performance and Maximum Value
- Individually Tested to Meet Performance and Quality Requirements
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Quality cable, faily priced. Order today.
StageMASTER XLR Microphone Cable Specifications:
- Wire: CS-MIC.K 2-Conductor, Shielded
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG, 20 mm2
- Stranding no. strands x AWG: 7 x 32, 7 x .254 mm2
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation: .013", .330 mm
- Insulation Material: Polypropylene
- Insulation Diameter: .050 ±.002", 1.27 ±.051 mm
- Nominal Lay Length pair: 1.75" Left Hand, 44.5 mm
- Filler: Jute as required
- Shield Material: Bare Annelsed Copper Serve
- Shield Coverage: 90%
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Jacket Color: Matte Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: .055", 1.40 mm
- Outer Diameter: .230 ±.005", 5.84 ±1.27 mm
- -Between paired conductors: 21 pf/ft, 69 pf/m
- -Between one of paired conductors and remaining conductor tied to shield: 37 pf/ft, 121 pf/m
- Calculated Impedance: 70 Î/kft, 230 Î/km
- Velocity Of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Conductor Resistance @20 ÌC: 24 Î/kft, 79 Î/km
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.