- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner RRMBA17 ABS Molded Acoustic Bass Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H68778 000000000 H68778000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This hardshell guitar case from Road Runner is designed to fit most acoustic basses.The molded case has a non-scratch, thicker pile, plush-lined inte...Click To Read More About This Product
A molded shell with a plush-lined eco-friendly interior to give your acoustic bass twice the protection.
This hardshell guitar case from Road Runner is designed to fit most acoustic basses.
The molded case has a non-scratch, thicker pile, plush-lined interior and padded neck brace with 2 accessory compartments-one covered and one open. To give extra protection to your special instrument, the exterior is a hardened, roadworthy shell.
Other features include a tongue-and-groove valance, rubber feet, 3 riveted latches-the middle one has a lock & key mechanism-and an offset handle for easier transportation.
The soft, plush interior protects your acoustic bass from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Roadworthy, molded hardshell case
- Non-scratch, thicker pile plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Oversized accessory compartment
- Padded neck brace
- Designed to accommodate most acoustic basses
- Locking latch
- Tongue-and-groove valance
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Riveted latch closures designed to take years of abuse
- Inside dimensions:
- Length: 50"
- Upper Bout: 13"
- Lower Bout: 17.5"
- Depth: 6.25"