- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seiko Clip-On Metronome
- Write a Review
- Product H98408
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Seiko's Clip-On Metronome can be attached to almost anything from music scores to clothes. It's compact in size but emits a loud, clear sound and dia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-function metronome with clear sound and a convenient clip-on style design.
Seiko's Clip-On Metronome can be attached to almost anything from music scores to clothes. It's compact in size but emits a loud, clear sound and dial-style volume control, high-contrast LCD display and flashing LED lights to indicate tempo (range: 30-250).
- Incorporates a clock function that's displayed when the metronome is turned off
- Can be attached to almost anything - from music scores to clothes
- Compact in size but with a loud, clear sound and dial-style volume control
- High contrast LCD display
- Flashing LED lights to indicate tempo
- Tempo Range: 30-250
- Dimension (WxHxD): 37mm x 57mm x 34mm
- Beat: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Volume control
Keep the beat with this nice and neat metronome. Order one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.