- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 800 Series Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581024 000000000 581024000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha 800 Series Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand features an improved spring tension adjustment. You'll find the stand makes it easier to find your preferre...Click To Read More About This Product
Redesigned for heavy hitters.
The Yamaha 800 Series Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand features an improved spring tension adjustment. You'll find the stand makes it easier to find your preferred settings when changing hi-hat cymbals. The sturdy Yamaha stand's clutch stays closed, even for heavy hitters.
- Rotating legs
- Foot board
- Big rubber feet
- High-quality pedal includes a redesigned horizontal frame brace, beater, and beater angle
Call or click to order this rugged hi-hat stand now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.