- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
65amps The Ventura 112 1x12 20W Tube Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81661 000000000 H81661000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ventura, part of 65amps "Working Pro" Red Line, is a response to the over-saturation of "Lunch Box" type amps in the market that are lacking in q...Click To Read More About This Product
A tiny package that packs a full-powered punch pushed through a 12" speaker.
The Ventura, part of 65amps "Working Pro" Red Line, is a response to the over-saturation of "Lunch Box" type amps in the market that are lacking in quality for professional players. The Ventura illustrates that a compact, portable amp can be combined with high-level, professional functionality. The Ventura is made in 65amps' factory in Los Angeles utilizing the same high-level materials and engineering experience as always.
The Ventura uses a 2-6V6 power section and front end utilizing 65amps' most popular circuits, The Color channel of the London and the Bump Circuit of the SoHo. This allows the Ventura to create a rich palette of American and British tones all with the signature flair that has made 65amps a major presence on top-level tours and recording studios around the world.
All Red Line 65amps feature:
American-Made, High-Grade Transformers Made in Chicago - Using high-grade M6 steel and pure copper windings 65amps Redline transformers will deliver beautiful, clear vintage tone that is not available using non-US steel.
SoZo Capacitors - For the most musical and detailed response from your amplifier. SoZos are the most musical, consistent and complete sounding capacitors on the market. Made to the highest standards in the USA.
Aluminum Chassis - All of 65smps' chassis are made from high-grade aluminum here in Los Angeles. This quality of chassis is the best we've found for grounding quietly, shielding against 21st century RF sources that are everywhere, and the ruggedness required for working professionals.
Authentic Allen-Bradley Carbon Comp resistors where it counts - In the signal path of all 65amps are the best sounding resistors known: Allen-Bradley Carbon Comps. Renown for decades as the "magic" part required for getting "that" sound, the Allen-Bradley resistor is an unparalleled finishing touch for your tone. All other resistors are 1% tolerance mil-spec parts made in the Americas that ensure that your amp will always be performing at peak potential and always be safe.
- Made in USA
- 2x 6V6 power section 20 watts
- Hybrid London Color channel and SoHo gain stage front end
- 12AT7 Phase inverter Bump that works on both channels - 4 Voices
- Passive FX Loop Master Voltage Knobs - Volume, Tone, Master Voltage
- Switches - Manual Channel Switch & Manual Bump Switch
- Footswitch - Dual button that controls channel and bump
Get boutique quality with œLunch Box convenience, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.