- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic A15V 15W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- K48445 000000000 K48445000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic A15V Acoustic Instrument Amp delivers best-in-class tone and sound reproduction, whether practicing at home or performing at small venue...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great acoustic tone and practice-minded features from a super-portable combo.
The Acoustic A15V Acoustic Instrument Amp delivers best-in-class tone and sound reproduction, whether practicing at home or performing at small venues. With 15 Watts of power and a full-range 6.5” speaker, the A15V provides exceptional support for your acoustic guitar, voice or other acoustic instrument. XLR and 1/4” inputs ensure easy connectivity for acoustic-electric instruments and/or mic’ed instruments and vocals. Enjoy warmth and enhanced bass frequencies, via the front-ported cabinet for even more richness, unheard of in this price range. The wedge-shaped cabinet design directs sound where you need it, allowing musicians to hear the amp clearly (and at lower volumes). In addition, a built-in true analog chorus circuit with rate control adds customizable color and variation. The 1/8” aux-in is ideal for rehearsal or performance using pre-recorded material from a smartphone, tablet or computer, and the 1/8” headphone output provides private practice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W
- Speaker: 1x6.5” full-range
- 3-Band EQ for total tone control
- Ported cabinet for extended bass frequencies
- Switchable true analog chorus with adjustable rate
- XLR and 1/4” inputs for mic/vocals and instruments
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.