- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic A20 20W Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08023 000001000 J08023000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic A20 instrument amp is designed to provide authentic, pristine tone for both acoustic instruments and vocal accompaniment. It is the perf...Click To Read More About This Product
A 20W acoustic instrument amplifier with full-feature direct out, effects loop, 3-band EQ, and more.
The Acoustic A20 instrument amp is designed to provide authentic, pristine tone for both acoustic instruments and vocal accompaniment. It is the perfect compact solution for today's acoustic-electric musician. Two combo inputs with independent level controls allow for instrument or microphone connection and 20 watts of power drives the studio-monitor style speaker for amazing sound. The digital reverb and chorus lets you dial-in your personalized sound, while the anti-feedback filter eliminates unwanted feedback with ease. A full-feature direct out provides the perfect interface for any external PA system. The monitor style cabinet provides excellent live sound monitoring. Make your wood sound good with the A20 from Acoustic.
- Power: 20W
- 8" full-range co-axial speaker
- Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks
- Ported cabinet design
- 3-band EQ
- Digital chorus with adjustable rate
- Digital reverb with adjustable level
- Vari-control feedback elimination
- Full-feature direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level
- Effects loop
Boost your acoustic game with a boost from Acoustic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.