- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic A40 40W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10058 000000000 J10058000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A40 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a full-featured amplifier that can double as a portable PA. You can connect your acoustic-electric instruments or ...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for practice and portable enough for taking anywhere.
The A40 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a full-featured amplifier that can double as a portable PA. You can connect your acoustic-electric instruments or any microphone via two combo inputs with independent level controls. And with 40 watts of power the studio-monitor style speaker provides amazing sound.
The digital effects processor lets you customize and store your effects and the DSP-based automatic feedback elimination circuit constantly scans for and eliminates feedback. The Bluetooth connectivity provides an ultra-easy playback interface for your mobile devices. The direct output means you can interface with any external PA system, and the monitor style cabinet offers exceptional live sound monitoring.
- 40 watts RMS output
- 8" full-range co-axial speaker
- Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks
- Shelf-ported cabinet design
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range
- Low: +/-15dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +/-15dB, 500Hz to 1.2kHz (sweepable)
- High: +/-15dB @ 10kHz
- Digital effects
- 20 Preset programs
- 20 User Programs
- Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Flanger
- Automatic feedback elimination circuit (12 filter, DSP-based)
- Auxiliary Bluetooth connectivity
- XLR direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level
- Effects loop
- Dimensions: 18.3"H x 17.3"W x 16.5"D
- Weight: 28.7 lb.
Add this to your rig today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.