Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Acoustic A40 40W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Great for practice and portable enough for taking anywhere.
The digital effects processor lets you customize and store your effects and the DSP-based automatic feedback elimination circuit constantly scans for and eliminates feedback. The Bluetooth connectivity provides an ultra-easy playback interface for your mobile devices. The direct output means you can interface with any external PA system, and the monitor style cabinet offers exceptional live sound monitoring.
- 40 watts RMS output
- 8" full-range co-axial speaker
- Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks
- Shelf-ported cabinet design
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range
- Low: +/-15dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +/-15dB, 500Hz to 1.2kHz (sweepable)
- High: +/-15dB @ 10kHz
- Digital effects
- 20 Preset programs
- 20 User Programs
- Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Flanger
- Automatic feedback elimination circuit (12 filter, DSP-based)
- Auxiliary Bluetooth connectivity
- XLR direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level
- Effects loop
- Dimensions: 18.3"H x 17.3"W x 16.5"D
- Weight: 28.7 lb.
Add this to your rig today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.