- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic B100mkII 100W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H83478 000001000 H83478000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic B100MKII 100W Bass Combo Amp is perfect for club and live applications. The B100MKII pumps 100 Watts RMS into the internal custom-design...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 100W combo designed for recording, rehearsal and live shows with a full range of abilities and tones.
The Acoustic B100MKII 100W Bass Combo Amp is perfect for club and live applications. The B100MKII pumps 100 Watts RMS into the internal custom-designed speaker, delivering the classic Acoustic "Pro's Tone" in a portable, powerful design. A separate overdrive channel allows you to blend your clean and distorted tones for amazing sonic range, and the built-in compression works to smooth out your dynamics. The B100 MKII also includes a notch filter to tailor your mids and a 4-band EQ with shape control ensures you get that legendary Acoustic tone.
- 100 Watts
- 15" Custom-designed speaker
- 1/4" input w/-10dB pad for active basses
- Solid state preamp
- Gain, Overdrive (switchable), Overdrive level and Volume controls
- Notch filter w/ selectable frequency
- 4 band EQ w/ shape control
- 1/8" stereo Aux/MP3 and headphone jack inputs
- Effects loop (1/4" send and return)
- XLR direct output w/ level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
- "Acousti-Comp" built-in compressor
Shape your sound with Acoustic today!
- Dimensions: 19.1"W x 15.2" D x 24.4" H
- Weight: 55.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.