- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic B25C 1X8 25W Bass Combo with Tilt-Back Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20608 000001000 L20608000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic B25C is the perfect 25-watt combo amp for the bass player who needs enough power for practice and rehearsal, but wants extra features no...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal bass combo for home practice and casual gigs.
The Acoustic B25C is the perfect 25-watt combo amp for the bass player who needs enough power for practice and rehearsal, but wants extra features not usually found in this price class. It features a 25-watt power section and an 8” Custom Ferrite speaker that provides enough volume for practicing or performing with the band on stage in small venues. A tilt-back cabinet feature directs your sound off the floor for better monitoring.
A 3-band EQ boosts or cuts low, mid and high frequencies, while a "Shape" switch gives you additional mid-range tonal adjustment. Controls also include an overdrive circuit with a blend feature that lets you custom-tailor your sound even further. There are connections for headphones and a convenient Auxiliary input for listening to audio files while you practice.
- 25 Watts of power
- 8” Custom ferrite speaker for classic Acoustic tone
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensures superior monitoring
- Adjustable Overdrive Circuit with Blend control
- 3-Band EQ for precise tone control
- 1/8” Headphone out allows for private practice
- 1/8” Aux input for external music devices
Make this combo a part of your bass rig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.