- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic B300HD 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23377 000000000 J23377000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new B300HD bass head from Acoustic lets you enter the world of pro bass tone with super light-weight and portability. Its 300W (RMS) of power is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Big, versatile power in an ultra-portable head.
The new B300HD bass head from Acoustic lets you enter the world of pro bass tone with super light-weight and portability. Its 300W (RMS) of power is housed in a sleek, ergonomic chassis that fits in your gig bag. Legendary tone shaping controls include a 5-band rotary EQ, defeatable notch filter, and super hi & lo EQ switches, providing a wide array of tonal possibilities. A full-featured direct output gets you connected to your PA or recording rig, and the Acousti-comp compression keeps your dynamic range smooth and in check. The B300HD from Acoustic lets you get started right with the œpro' tone!
The Class D Neo series of bass amps from Acoustic continue the legacy of "the pro's tone," while providing extremely lightweight and portability, combined with its signature tone-shaping controls. These high-power heads, combos and speaker cabinets provide incredible sound clarity and control for small, medium or large live venues, studios and more.
The series consists of three heads (300W, 600W and 1,000W), four speaker cabinets (4x10, 2X10, 1X15 and compact 1X12), and three combos, utilizing the power plants from the 300 & 600 heads (600W 2X10, 300W 1X15 and 300W compact 1X12).
- Maximum wattage: 276W“300W; 300W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: Info not available
- Number of channels: 2
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes: 1
- Channel 1: 5-Band EQ
- Channel 2: 5-Band EQ
- Channel 3: Not applicable
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: Compressor
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: No
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: Yes 1/8"
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: Yes 1/8"
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Mute: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.