- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G20 20W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- H74442 000000000 H74442000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Make the most of your practices and small jams with the Acoustic G20 combo amp, part of the Lead Guitar Series. With 20W of power pushing a 10" speak...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An incredibly affordable practice amp with a purely rock 'n' roll pedigree.
Make the most of your practices and small jams with the Acoustic G20 combo amp, part of the Lead Guitar Series. With 20W of power pushing a 10" speaker, the G20 delivers bold sound with plenty of volume. Its two channels cover a world of tones, allowing you to explore different styles with ease. Powerful tone-shaping comes courtesy of a 3-band EQ with Mid Shift, and an aux. input lets you practice by playing along with tunes on your MP3 or CD player, plus there's a headphone out for late-night jamming.
- Two channels
- 3-band EQ + Mid Shift
- 10" speaker
Take your practice sessions to new levels of effectiveness. Order your G20 today!
- 15-1/4"W x 15"H x 8"D
- 16 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.