- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acus Sound Engineering One for Street 80W 1x6 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53459 000001000 J53459000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One for Street is the first battery powered amplifier of the Acus One family. It has the same sound quality of other Acus amplifiers even when used w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get amazing acoustic sound anywhere you need it with this battery-powered beauty.
One for Street is the first battery powered amplifier of the Acus One family. It has the same sound quality of other Acus amplifiers even when used without a main power source. The Acus One for Street can also be powered by an internal battery. This amplifier is ideal for street musicians that usually play in a place where a main power is hard to reach. Compact in size and is highly energy efficient, the battery lasts up to 7 hours when fully charged. Two separate inputs; one mic-line and one line. Gain and volume controls, 3-band equalizer. Effect send and master volume. The dedicated AUX input (with independent volume control) allows for connecting of a CD/MP3 player with an electronically balanced direct output also fitted.
- Power: 80W
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x6 in.
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain/volume, effects send, aux. volume
- Optional rechargeable battery power
- Plywood construction
- Dimensions: 10.39 x 14.3 x 11.4 in.
- Weight: 33 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.