- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acus Sound Engineering One for Strings 8 200W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J53479 000001000 J53479000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acus Sound Engineering developed the One for Strings range to amplify the sound level of all acoustic instruments (notably acoustic and classical gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing acoustic tone that's loud enough for the stage.
Acus Sound Engineering developed the One for Strings range to amplify the sound level of all acoustic instruments (notably acoustic and classical guitars) without altering their natural tone or resonance. One for Strings amps are designed in minimalist style, with custom speakers, cabinets and highly reliable electronic components, all together capable of amplifying harmonics with natural tone. This is a Class A pre-amplifier. Features three inputs (two Mic-line and one Line) complete with Peak LED, Gain, 3-band EQ, effect Send and Volume. The versatility of this model is enhanced by an AUX input with dedicated volume control and 2-band EQ; two direct outputs (Line and Rec) and a manual "feedback canceller" filter. The headphone output with dedicated volume control and eight high-quality digital effects round out the multi-faceted feautures of the system.
Call or click to order today!
Inputs: two XLR, three 1/4 in.
Speaker: 1x8 driver; compression tweeter
Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, effect, resonance, headphone volume, RCA level, line out volume
Stereo RCA in/out
XLR direct output
Plywood cabinet construction
2-way bass reflex
Weight: 28.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.