- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acus Sound Engineering One For Strings AD 350W 2x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J53456 000001000 J53456000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One For Strings amps are designed in minimalist style, with custom speakers, cabinets and highly reliable electronic components, all together capable...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing tone and power in a highly portable 2x8, all-in-one acoustic combo.
One For Strings amps are designed in minimalist style, with custom speakers, cabinets and highly reliable electronic components, all together capable of amplifying harmonics with natural tone. The Acus Sound One For Strings AD is the largest model in the range, in terms of power and sound pressure. The suggested application for this model is for the solo performer or small ensemble as an all-in-one, 5-channel solution. A particular feature of this unity can be found on channel 4, which is equipped with a 3-position switch, that can be used to further enhance the tone of the instrument plugged in.
Position 1 – Viola, Violin and Cello
Position 2 – Classical and Steel String Guitar
Position 3 – Semi Acoustic/Jazz.
Each channel is equipped with a Peak LED, 4 band EQ, Effect volume and Channel volume. Channel 1, 2 and 3 give you the option of Mic/Line input, while Channel 5 is designed for line input only. The system has an aux input, with its own 2 band EQ, 2 outputs (Line/Stereo Out) and its own volume control. Other features include a headphone socket (with a separate volume control), 8 digital effects (adjustable in the master section) and a Resonance Filter, which helps reduce feedback. The Acus Sound One For Strings AD delivers 350 watts of power in a 35-lb. package, making it an exceptionally versatile and portable amp.
- Power: 350W
- Six channels
- Inputs: three XLR, six 1/4 in.
- Speaker: 2x8 driver; compression tweeter
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, volume, effect, resonance, headphone volume, RCA level, line out volume, instrument select
- Stereo RCA in/out
- Headphone output
- XLR direct output
- Plywood cabinet construction
- 2-way bass reflex
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 18.3 x 13.7 in.
- Weight: 35.2 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.