Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AER Domino 3 2x8 200W Stereo Acoustic Guitar Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
True stereo combo amp with 8" twin cone speaker system, four inputs, 3-band EQ and effects.
The AER Domino 3 consists of two AER Compact amplifiers pushing 100 watts each in stereo into 8" twin cone speakers and "mini PA" capable with four input channels ... all in a single enclosure weighing only 35 lb. Like other amplifiers in the AER line, the AER Domino voicing is neutral and transparent, without exaggerated frequency boosts. It works equally well with magnetic pickups and bridge mounted systems, plus also with microphones.
The Domino 3 includes AER's 32-bit effects processor with 16 presets addressable by each channel through individual effects-sends. This delivers a variety of effects suitable for both instruments and voice. The effect presents can be managed by PC software included with the amplifier. Left and right "outs" in combination with the "pre" Master out allow use of separate active speaker systems and a way to extend the Domino to a PA or recording board.
- Channel 1 - 4 combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket
- Switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom
- Powered sources (e.g. microphones)
- Equalizer 3-band tone controls for each channel
- Color ˜mid-cut-treble-boost'- filter
- Effect: 32-bit AER digital elect processor with 16 presets (can be modifed via USB and PC Software)
- Power amp: 200 watts @ 4-ohms in stereo [2x100], dynamic control
- Analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing RMS limiter
- Speakers: Two 8" twin-cone systems
- Frequency response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Phantom power: 48V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.37" x 16.55" x 11.81"
- Weight: 35.5 lb. [16 kg]
Give your acoustic performances a boost with this quality amp. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.