- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar DB 112 Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #600621 000003000 600621000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DB 112 speaker cab from Aguilar combines full low-end extension with punchy midrange. A heavy-duty cast frame Eminence driver is mounted in a rea...Click To Read More About This Product
300W power capability in a small package.
The DB 112 speaker cab from Aguilar combines full low-end extension with punchy midrange. A heavy-duty cast frame Eminence driver is mounted in a rear-ported 13-ply Baltic birch enclosure to create a high-efficiency cabinet that will be focused, musical, and sound louder than other boxes of similar size.
- One 12" cast frame woofer, 56 oz. magnet
- Power handling: 300 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Frequency response: 42 Hz to 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB 1W 1M
- Deluxe Strap Handle
- Metal Corners, Rubber Feet
- Dimensions: 14"H x 19"W x 19"D
- 13-ply, void free Baltic Birch
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Padded Cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.