- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar OBP-2TK On Board Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
- 487414 000000000 487414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit in tight spaces. Wired up with one 9V battery, it will fit i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Onboard boost for big tone and precision control.
The Aguilar OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit in tight spaces. Wired up with one 9V battery, it will fit into just about any instrument. With +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5kHz you can emphasize the frequencies you want to make your bass sound great in any mix. Add a second 9V for an extra 6dB boost.
- Low-noise, discrete FET input stage
- +/-18dB bass at 40Hz
- +/- 16dB treble at 6.5kHz
- Separate treble and bass knobs
- Center detents
Order your OBP-2SK today to thicken up your bass tone.
- Bass control: plus/minus 18dB @ 40Hz
- Treble control: plus/minus 16dB @ 6-1/2kHz
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100ohm 9V or 18V operation (additional 6dB with 18V)
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6-1/2"
- 1"W x 1"H x 1/2"D
- 10-year limited warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.