- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar OBP-3TK On Board Bass Preamp
- 487608 000000000 487608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a housing not much bigger than a pick, the OBP-3 offers you tons of headroom and sonic flexibility. With 3 bands of boost or cut plus selectable m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tiny and versatile!
In a housing not much bigger than a pick, the OBP-3 offers you tons of headroom and sonic flexibility. With 3 bands of boost or cut plus selectable midrange frequency, you can easily dial in your dream tone. Rolling off the treble produces instant vintage smoothness. Ultra-transparent circuit enhances the sound of your instrument without masking its inherent tone.
- Tons of headroom and sonic flexibility
- 3 bands of boost or cut
- Selectable midrange frequency
- Enhances the sound of your instrument without masking its inherent tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.