- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar SL 112 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- H71415 000001000 H71415000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At only 25 lb. the SL 112 bass speaker cabinet represents an entirely new path to the world-class Aguilar tone featuring a neodymium driver with a cu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A lightweight cab with no compromise in Aguilar tone.
At only 25 lb. the SL 112 bass speaker cabinet represents an entirely new path to the world-class Aguilar tone featuring a neodymium driver with a custom-designed crossover.
The SL 112 boasts a 12" cast-frame woofer with a 7-oz. neodymium magnet, giving it powerful projection yet maintaining portability of the highest order. A phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug and custom crossover with tweeter-level control ensure your mids and highs fit perfectly into any mix.
- 250W RMS power handling, 500W peak
- 8-ohm impedance
- 12" cast-frame woofer with 7-oz. neodymium magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs
- Deluxe strap handle
- Metal corners
- Rubber feet
- Three-year limited warranty
An inspiring blend of modern technology with a classic vibe. Order now!
- Frequency response: 37Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.9dB 1W/1M
- Max SPL: 120dB
- 19"W x 14-7/8"H x 18"D
- 25 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.