- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71416 000001000 H71416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, the super-light Tone Hammer 500 bass amp head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful Drive control, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Aguilar tone that fits in your gig bag pocket!
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, the super-light Tone Hammer 500 bass amp head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful Drive control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package. The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags - the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
Despite its size, the Tone Hammer 500 head can crank out 500W of Class D power at 4 ohms (250W @ 8 ohms). The EQ section boasts Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, and Treble controls for precise shaping of your sound. Additionally, the Drive control features Aguilar's proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuit, letting you add subtle distortion and EQ for that extra punch that a track or performance calls for.
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms
- Class D power amp
- Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, Treble tone controls
- Adjustable Drive control adds subtle distortion and EQ
- Series effects loop adds 6dB of additional gain, perfect for a broad range of effects units
- 1/4" active/passive input
- 2 Neutrik Speakon outputs
- XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner out
- 2 high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Switching mode power supply
Simplify your rig with the powerful, compact Tone Hammer 500 from Aguilar. Order now.
- Preamp: solid state
- Power amp: Class D
- EQ Section:
- Bass: ±17dB @ 40Hz
- Mid Level: ±16dB
- Mid Frequency: 180Hz - 1kHz
- Treble: ±14dB @ 4kHz
- 10-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- 4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.