Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Amp Head Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Amp Head Black$789.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Legendary Aguilar tone that fits in your gig bag pocket!
Despite its size, the Tone Hammer 500 head can crank out 500W of Class D power at 4 ohms (250W @ 8 ohms). The EQ section boasts Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, and Treble controls for precise shaping of your sound. Additionally, the Drive control features Aguilar's proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuit, letting you add subtle distortion and EQ for that extra punch that a track or performance calls for.
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms
- Class D power amp
- Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, Treble tone controls
- Adjustable Drive control adds subtle distortion and EQ
- Series effects loop adds 6dB of additional gain, perfect for a broad range of effects units
- 1/4" active/passive input
- 2 Neutrik Speakon outputs
- XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner out
- 2 high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Switching mode power supply
Simplify your rig with the powerful, compact Tone Hammer 500 from Aguilar. Order now.
Tone Hammer 500 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Preamp: solid state
- Power amp: Class D
- EQ Section:
- Bass: ±17dB @ 40Hz
- Mid Level: ±16dB
- Mid Frequency: 180Hz - 1kHz
- Treble: ±14dB @ 4kHz
- 10-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- 4 lb.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.